Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Flair an Online Photography Workshop by Dena

I have been a photographer my entire life, but been a professional one for the last eight years. I love all things artistic and edgy, but can't get away from the traditional elements of portraiture either. Over the last few years I have been asked to share my techniques and ideas... and there just hasn't been a universal way to do that, until now. I am going to start something new.... an online workshop called "The Flair Workshop."
My style is a mix of all techniques. I don't call myself a natural light shooter, and I am not a flash shooter... I shoot what I like, depending on the light and the subject. My style is constantly evolving as a mix of techniques. I usually bring my lightstands and manual flashes, and TTL triggers, and always have a reflector or two stashed away somewhere. On a given week I might shoot all of my senior sessions with manual flashes.. then throw in a handful of yummy sunflared natural light images too. I have a passion for things new and unique and I feel inspired when I change things up.
So, if you are interested in being inspired and learning alittle of everything.. sign up for my online workshop!













No comments:

Post a Comment